Melissa Benoist arrives at The Trevor Project’s 2013 Trevor Live!, Hollywood, December 9, 2013
Worn with: Elizabeth and James dress
~:: Horn Set and Harness Giveaway!::~
There will be a first and second place
:: First Place - One set of horns (Colors of your choosing) AND one harness set of your choice (My more complicated designs excluded due to limited supplies)
:: Second Place - Your choice of either a set of horns (Colors of your choosing) OR one harness set of your choice (My more complicated designs excluded due to limited supplies)
~:: Rules and Guidelines ::~
- You do not have to be following me but if you are you will get a little something extra with your prize :3
- Both likes and reblogs count as a vote (But you must AT LEAST reblog once), you may reblog as many times as you like but please do not bother/bombard/annoy your followers with it >_o
- This is a WORLDWIDE giveaway
~:: Winner ::~
The winner will be chosen using a random generator so it’s fair for everyone ^^
Once the winner is chosen, I will send you an ask for a full name and shipping address ((So please make sure your ask is enabled!)) and notify you when the package has been shipped out (If the package gets lost in the mail, I will not be held responsible). If the winners do not respond within 2 days of my message then I will use the generator again and pick new ones.
December 10th 2013
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :D <3
HEY GUYS LISTEN UP!
We’re coming up on winter pretty rapidly here and you know what that means? It means things are getting cold as fuck outside (at least where I am). Hoodie season is upon us. Along with being hoodie season, we’re also coming up on ~*GIFT GIVING SEASON*~ so I’m breaking out another giveaway. A version 2.0 giveaway.
Here’s the deal:
- WHAT YOU WIN: A Beacon Hills Lacrosse hoodie of your choice for you AND A FRIEND. Gift giving, remember? Form a pack. Bribe a family member. Rope an unwilling friend into watching the show with you. The power will be yours. Or keep 2 for yourself. I can’t stop you.
- HOW YOU WIN: Like and/or reblog this post. Doing both results in 2 entries. That’s all you get. Please don’t be a jerk and go through all 53 of your hoarded urls or RP accounts, I’ll disqualify you and then we’ll both be sad.
- HOW WILL YOU KNOW YOU WON? This is where version 2.0 really comes into play. I’ll be sending you a message on tumblr that will be SUPER SHORT AND TOO THE POINT. It’s going to say something like “Hey, you won!” and that’s it. Sending long expository messages on tumblr has bit me in the ass a few too many times and they tend to not go through. Also messages with emails in them tend to not go through. So it’s really up to you to remember who I am and what it is you won and respond to that because you’ll have to respond to me within 24 hours. I know this seems kind of goofy but it’s the best I’ve got right now.
- WHEN WILL YOU KNOW IF YOU WON: November 15th, 2013.Making your gift giving plans a little easier, hopefully.
YO WHAT A NIGHT VALE GIVEAWAY HOLY SHIT
Hiya. So I’ve grown somewhat… disillusioned with the Welcome to Night Vale fandom. Don’t get me wrong I still love the content, but I don’t really have use for this merch anymore. So why not benefit from my change of heart!?
What you’ll get is
1 Unisex medium Glow Cloud shirt, unworn and
A full set of Night Vale NRA bumper stickers, unused
** RULES **
One reblog per person, likes don’t count. No giveaway blogs please.
You don’t have to be following me, but if you are I’ll throw in some art or candy or something ye?
I’ll pick the winner at random on the 31st of October
I’ll ship anywhere yo
The winner will be notified via ask, so keep your inboxes open. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours I’ll choose a new winner at random.
Good luck, listeners, good luck.
give me the reasons not to reblog this.
they don’t exist
i have one
the stars are not in position
Sendhil Ramamurthy is my headcanon Carlos
I mean, just look at him
and look, an “after-haircut” picture
not to mention his perfect smile
there’s even a picture of him in a labcoat
in conclusion: Sendhil Ramamurthy = perfect headcanon Carlos
my fanmix at 8tracks - http://8tracks.com/rojhaz/fade-away-carlos-x-cecil-fanmix
the art belongs to beautiful opsci http://opsci.tumblr.com/post/56677325506/welcome-to-nightvale-cecil-x-carlos
(i’m terribly sorry!)
Imagine April Fool’s day in Night Vale, where Carlos comes downstairs wearing a bald cap and Cecil won’t talk to him for two days
And now, the weather.
The townspeople of Oakville, Washington, were in for a surprise on August 7, 1994. Instead of their usual downpour of rain, the inhabitants of the small town witnessed countless gelatinous blobs falling from the sky. Once the globs fell, almost everyone in Oakville started to develop severe, flu-like symptoms that lasted anywhere from 7 weeks to 3 months. Finally, after exposure to the goo caused his mother to fall ill, one resident sent a sample of the blobs for testing. What the technicians discovered was shocking – the globs contained human white blood cells. The substance was then brought to the State Department of Health of Washington for further analysis. With another startling reveal, they discovered that the gelatinous blobs had two types of bacteria, one of which is found in the human digestive system. However, no one could successfully identify the blob, and how they were connected to the mysterious sickness that plagued the town.
WHAT THE FUCKI live 15 minutes from Oakville. O_O
I looked into this story and it checked out.
"Clear Blobs" incident
On August 7, 1994 during a rainstorm, a mysterious translucent gelatinous “blob” like substance fell in and around Oakville. One well known location was a farm owned by Sunny Barclift. Sunny’s mother Dotty Hearn as well as other townsfolk became sick with flu like illnesses after coming in contact with the blobs. It was also reported that during the time in question, some pets such as dogs and cats began to die mysteriously. The unknown material fell again a reported six more times in the Oakville area. Officials from the Washington State Department of Ecology that examined the substance, claimed there were a number of cells of various sizes, but that it was uncertain what animal they came from. A local doctor, David Little, had some of the substance tested and reported that it contained human cells but strangely they did not have any nuclei, which nearly all human cells have. In addition, it was said the material contained two types of bacteria, one of which is known to inhabit the human digestive tract. According to some theorists, 50 miles (80 km) away from the farm the military was doing bomb runs in the ocean and there was a theory that the bombs could have hit a smack of jellyfish that could have been dispersed into a rain cloud.
Another DELETED SCENE featuring Scott and Isaac.
the giant couch was obviously too good for isaac